KIA CARE 3
Kia Care-3 and Care-3 Plus are our service packages which fix the price of your first 3 or 5 services at extremely competitive prices offering great value servicing for your new Kia. To welcome you to the Kia family we offer this exclusive service package on selected new Kia models.
- Some of the key benefits of Kia Care-3 and Care-3 Plus are:
- Excellent value for money
- Fixed cost and inflation proof servicing
- Available for the first 3 or first 5 services of your new Kia
- Your Kia will receive a full service history enhancing your resale value
- Packages are transferable to the new owner if you decide to sell your Kia
- Kia trained technicians will only use Kia Genuine Parts, using the latest tools and diagnostic equipment
- Prices are inclusive of VAT
Kia Care-3 customers can now also purchase their first MOT test for just £30 (3 service package only). So why not take advantage of our great value servicing and fix the price for your new Kia with Kia Care-3. Find out more about the Kia Care-3 Service Package.
Air Conditioning service - £49.00 incl VAT
Why do I need it recharged?
Having your Air Conditioning serviced regularly improves efficiency and also removes any fungal build up. This is an extremely effective treatment ensuring that the system works properly and leaves a pleasant odour.
Your Air Conditioning: The Facts
Fungus may build up in the vehicle’s ducting system causing ‘stale’ smells in your car which could also aggravate medical conditions such as allergies and asthma.
- A fully charged system works more efficiently and controls temperature more effectively.
- The system also filters out the large pollen particles from the air which can reduce the effects of hay fever
- Blocked filters can place the Air Conditioning system under increased load which could also increase fuel consumption so the filter should be replaced regularly.
- As well as cooling in the summer, Air Conditioning systems provide excellent demisting capabilities in the winter months.
Kia recommends an air conditioning system is serviced regularly as your air conditioning system can lose up to 50% of its efficiency if not.
Tyre Suppliers in London
Tyres are the only point of contact your vehicle has with the road surface; therefore they should be checked regularly. Worn or incorrectly inflated tyres can be dangerous and can cause serious accidents. Ignoring the wear and tear on your tyres could result in a police fine and points on your driving license. Make sure your tyre pressures and tyre wear are checked regularly. For the recommended tyre pressure of your vehicle, please refer to your Kia owner's manual.
Humming Bird Motors in London offer a wide range of tyres at extremely competitive prices. We will match any like for like quote from local competitors. For more information or for a quote contact us today.
New EU tyre label legislation came into effect on the 1st of November 2012 to help customers make an informed decision when buying tyres. The new tyre label contains information such as Fuel efficiency, Wet grip and External rolling noise.
During winter, 48% of all car accidents in the UK are as a result of skidding. Winter tyres are designed and developed to outperform regular tyres in cold weather conditions. When the temperature drops below 7°C, braking distances on winter tyres in wet conditions are 10% less than summer tyres and braking distances on icy conditions are reduced by as much as 20%. Thanks to the specific winter tyre tread pattern design, the adhesion on dangerous wet, snowy and icy surfaces is maximised, improving grip and handling.